What happens at boot?
What happens when a device is plugged in?
- What actually happens when you plug in a USB device? by Ian Wienand
What happens when you execute a userspace programm from the command line?
- How to show all shared libraries used by executables in Linux? Stack Overflow
- Loading of shared libraries and RAM usage Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
What happens when you compile userspace applications?
- How to write shared libraries? by Ulrich Drepper
- Static, Shared Dynamic and Loadable Linux Libraries YoLinux.com
- Load-time relocation of shared libraries eli.thegreenplace.net
- Position Independent Code (PIC) in shared libraries eli.thegreenplace.net
- Where the top of the stack is on x86 eli.thegreenplace.net